Chunky Sweet 'n Salty Cookies? These are very similar, but instead of goldfish and whatever else I found in my pantry, I used pretzels. And boy, were they yummy!
Here's the recipe!
Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
Adapted from Smitten Kitchen
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
8 tablespoons butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup pretzels, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat
2. Beat the sugars and butters together until smooth. Mix in the egg, vanilla, and baking soda.
3. Stir together the flour and salt, then mix them into the batter.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips and crushed pretzels
5. Scoop the cookie dough into 2-tablespoon (5cm) balls and place 8 balls, spaced 4 inches (10cm) apart, on each of the baking sheets.
6. Bake for 18 minutes, or until pale golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.