Adapted from Purple Foodie
3/4 cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
5 tbsp butter
2 tsp dried lavender, crushed/pulsed
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter and lavender. Allow to cool, then strain.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl whisk eggs and sugar until thick, about 3 minutes. Add lemon juice.
4. Fold in flour mixture, and then lavender butter.
5. Transfer batter into a piping bag. Allow to rest in the refrigerator for 3 hours. (I skipped this step)
6. Preheat oven to 400˚F and liberally butter a madeleine pan