OTHER PAGES

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies

Yum. Peanut butter. I absolutely love peanut butter! Almond butter is pretty good too.  Though, not so much cashew butter. Okay, so yesterday I bought some more peanut butter at the store (yes, I ran out of peanut butter! :O!!! ) And today I made peanut butter cookies! They weren't super sweet, which is good (i think) cause my parents don't really eat a lot of super sweet stuff. Here's the recipe!:

Peanut Butter Cookies - Printer Friendly Version
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 325˚F
2. Beat butter and brown sugar. Add in egg and peanut butter
3. Mix in flour and milk
4. Place rounded tablespoons on a cookie sheet
5. Bake for 13 minutes or until browned


6 comments:

  1. I'm surprised how easy these are to make. I'm actually looking for a peanut butter cookie recipe.I might use this

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, they were really easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy to make and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use this resipe now for my neices birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they have a recipe for peanut butter cookies on the kraft peanut butter package

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)