Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies were yummy! Peanut butter dough with chocolate chips in every bite!
BTW! Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Adapted from Flour
1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 3/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugars until light and creamy. Beat in egg until combined. Add in the vanilla extract and peanut butter, mixing until combined.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Mix the flour mixture in to the butter mixture until combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Place dough in a container, and place in the fridge for 3 hours, until slightly firmer.
6. Preheat oven to 350˚F
7. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough on a cookie sheet, bake for 13 minutes or until golden on the edges