OTHER PAGES

Thursday, June 2, 2011

M&M's + Chocolate = The Fudgiest Brownie...Ever!

This is. Hands Down. The Fudgeist Brownies. Ever. 

I'm not joking. I had to chill the pan for quite a while before I was able to even slice it. My mom even said these brownies might be too fudgy. Can you believe that?! Too fudgy. I always thought brownies were made to be fudgy. If people wanted cakey brownies, why didn't they just make a chocolate cake?

Do you see the M&M's? I sprinkled them on to the batter after pouring, hoping they would "float" on top. As you can see, they seem to have sunk a little lower than expected. Only the middle M&M's were visible. Darn. Too bad I don't have more pictures. The above picture is from before chilling, and once I chilled and cut them, I forgot to take a picture! Whoops :O But you've got to try this recipe for yourself. It's that fudgy! 

Note: I made another batch of brownies and accidentally over baked them by a couple minutes. Ooops! Keep a careful eye on your brownies if you want the fudgy texture because my slightly over baked brownies were quite cakey and not at all dense and fudgy. :( But they were still tasty!

From Flour Bakery Cookbook: Intense Chocolate Brownie 

Flour: Spectacular Recipes from Boston's Flour Bakery + Cafe 


5 comments:

  1. Yum! I agree, brownies should be super fudgy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good! You're making so many brownies that I want to make some too! :D Its a shame the M&M's sunk in- it would have looked even more colourful than it already does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fabulous! Just what i need....more sweets in the house! ;) I want those brownies now (for breakfast!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, these look amazing! The last thing I need is sugar though, these things would make me go nuts with the fudgyness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks simply divine...! I also want to have a piece ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)