If you like decadent chocolate bliss, then these are the cookies for you. Rich, dark, chock full of ooey gooey delicious chocolate chunks. Yum, just writing about these cookies make me want to march into the kitchen and chow down on one of these. Oh wait, I just polished one off while writing this post. Oops, maybe I should wait until after dinner to have another!
Scroll down for recipe
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
From My Baking Addiction
2 sticks cold and cubed unsalted butter
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle, cream together butter and sugar until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until well-incorporated, then beat in cocoa powder.
3. Mix in flour, salt and baking powder until just combined. Gently fold in remaining ingredients.
4. Bake in the preheated oven 16-20 minutes
5. Let cool on a rack and store what you don’t immediately eat, in an airtight container. (To freshen them after a few days microwave for 5-10 seconds)