OTHER PAGES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super Crispy Cookies


I was making caramel cuts, and decided to make cookies as well. The oven was already set at 300˚ F, but I forgot about this, and so I was wondering why after 10 minutes they weren’t done. I left them in the oven for about 20 minutes, and when I tried them they were super super crispy! It was delicious and oh so crispy and crunchy.

Super Crispy Cookies
1 cup bread flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
pinch salt
4 tbs butter
¼ cup sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups add ins (I used left over cereal, granola, oatmeal, praline pecans, cranberries, trail mix)

Cream butter and sugars in large mixer bowl. Add egg and vanilla and stir until mixed. Add flour mixture and oat mixture, stirring until incorporated. Scoop dough onto cookie sheets. Bake at 300 ˚F for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)