Gosh, it's been quite a while since I posted a recipe. It's a good thing I have a recipe to share today! Actually it's not my recipe, but the recipe from the back of the Andes mint baking chip bag (hehehe :D ). They were amazing! Minty, refreshing, chocolatey! If you like soft batch cookies, you're sure going to like these :) (They looked and felt like soft batch, except for the part about them being minty fresh :P
Andes Mint CookiesFrom the back of the package
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour1 package (10 oz) Andes Mint Baking Chips
1. Cream together butter and sugars. Mix in egg and vanilla extract
2. Sift together baking soda, baking powder, flour. Mix into butter egg mixture.
3. Stir in Andes baking chips
4. Chill for at least one hour
5. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Use a cookie scoop to spoon tablespoon sized pieces of dough on to a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.