I've been working on my photos! But I thought maybe I'd include a recipe too (which is at the bottom)
Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookie
Adapted from Cook's Illustrated
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 sticks butter, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
3 cups rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. In a bowl beat butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
3. In a separate bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir into butter mixture.
4. Stir in oats, walnuts, raisins.
5. Use a two inch ice cream scoop to place mounds of dough on parchment paper.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.