OTHER PAGES

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mini Strawberry Crumble

Don't you wish you could make a single serving of strawberry crumble? Okay, maybe you haven't, but now you can! You see, I was craving a crumble, but no one else in my family wanted one. So you know what I did? I rummaged through The Freezer, found some strawberries, then made a crumble. :)
Sorry the lighting is so off and it doesn't look that good...It was late! Hence the whole craving thing and all... But it did taste good!
My dad recently purchased these pyrex glass containers with lids, and there was one dish that was perfect for a single serving of crumble. Okay, maybe it's like two servings, but only one serving for me!
Mini Strawberry Crumble - Printer Friendly Version
Yield: for 1 person
Ingredients:
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon flour
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice

1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon yogurt
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup oats

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350˚
2. In a bowl mix strawberries, sugar, flour, and lemon juice
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour and oats, crumble the butter and yogurt in to the flour mixture
4. Pour the strawberry mixture in to two ramekins or one 3 inch oven proof bowl
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is browned



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)