OTHER PAGES

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Choco Cookie

you know how when it's really hot and you're bored, but don't know what to do? Well that's what happened to me when I made these. I was lounging in front of my t.v. eating some kind of chocolate cookies, and I decided to put a cookie into a cookie. Weird? maybe. But it gave me something to do. Plus, it gave me an excuse to turn on the a.c. (my mom always thinks it's "cool" outside-it's usually not)


These cookies looked strange, but tasted pretty good. The cookie crumbs added their own flavor to the resulting cookie. It was a little weird. It felt like there should be chocolate, but there wasn't because the chocolate cookies weren't super chocolate-y. Almost like clumps of cocoa powder in cookie form were interspersed though out the cookie. It was just okay. I'm sorry to say that no one really ate these... :( they weren't bad, though! I would've eaten them, but we had sooo much other good food in our fridge. (yes, it's that fridge. The one with tons of stuff and where things go in and never come out! dun dun dunnnnn)



Weird Choco Cookies
Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
 1 egg
3/4 cup chocolate cookie crumbs or pieces
1 cup flour

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add in egg
3. Mix in chocolate cookie and flour
4. Place rounded tablespoons on a cookie sheet
5. Bake for 13 minutes or until lightly browned
6. Enjoy!
* I think if I were to make these again, I would add 1/2 white chocolate and dark chocolate chips!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)