OTHER PAGES

Monday, June 14, 2010

Salmon Phyllo Pockets

The other day I found a package of phyllo dough in my freezer. (yea..my freezer's like a cave. Things go in and never come out. dun dun dunnn. :) ...) Well, back to my story. I found a package of phyllo dough and made these salmon pockets. It's salmon and veggies cocooned by a buttery flaky crust. yum.

Salmon Phyllo Pockets (serves 4)

2 sheets of phyllo dough
2 cups of cubed salmon
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1/2 cup daikon, cut in thin slices
pinch of salt

Preheat oven to 350˚F. Cut both sheets in half. Roll the dough to flatten sheets. Put half a cup of salmon on each sheet. Place 1/8 cup chopped carrots and daikon on the salmon. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on each mound. Fold the sides over like a dumpling. Bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.


before


after

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)