OTHER PAGES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Edamame Mozzarella Egg While Omelet



im not usually an egg person, but i mean like really, who can pass up an omelet? they're so delicious, and really easy to make. I don't like the flavor of the egg yolk, so all of my omelets are only egg whites. We had left over edamame (soy beans) from the night before, and so I added that and cheese to my omelet. For some reason I don't like it when my cheese if fully melted, so i sprinkle the cheese on the finished omelet so the residual heat will semi melt the cheese.

Edamame Mozzarella Egg White Omelet
3 egg whites mixed w/ a tablespoon of water
1/4 cup edamame
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese

1. grease pan and then heat.
2. pour egg whites into pan
3. As eggs set, take a spatula and push the edges of the egg mixture in, allowing the uncooked eggs on top to flow underneath and make direct contact with the skillet. Repeat the procedure at various spots around the edge of the setting egg mixture.
4. place edamame on egg, and fold egg whites over the edamame
5. place on plate and sprinkle with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)