OTHER PAGES

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nature's Path

What's your second favorite meal? Why did I ask second? Well we all know everyone would choose dessert, but anyways, my second favorite meal would have to be breakfast. Waffles, french toast, and cereal. Yum, they're almost as tasty as desserts, but you can eat them right when you wake up (and pretty much anytime of the day). My fav breakfast food has to be cereal. I could eat it any time of the day! So when I received a box from Nature's Path, I was so excited!



I opened the box and found to my great delight: Blueberry Cinnamon Optimum Cereal, Lotta Apricot Granola Bars, and Pumpkin Granola Cereal!


I was at first skeptical of the optimum cereal because it just looked too healthy to actually taste good. Do you see those twig looking things? Last time I had those they were in some cereal and called fiber twigs. Does that not scream healthiness to you? However, once I tried the cereal I was hooked. Slightly sweet, nutty, and cinnamon-y. Not at all what I would expect. My dad actually announced he would be buying some more!




I have yet to try the granola bar and granola, but I'm sure I will love it!


* Disclaimer: Nature's Path provided me with free samples to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous. I love snacks. THey are the most entertaining time pass in watching TV may be its a movie or anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)