OTHER PAGES

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Peach Muffins

Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of peach stuff. I know it’s peach season and all, but it’s been seriously making me want some peach muffins. Like I had a dream I was eating peach muffins. Weird?? Well that’s how much I’ve been craving their peachy goodness! (Yea, it’s probably a tad weird. Okay, maybe more than a tad…) Well anyways, to satisfy my peachy cravings, I made some peach muffins! And boy, were they yummy! Not too sweet, not too salty (why would they ever be salty?!), and they were totally better than the peach muffins from my dreams. (Yea, I’m still wondering if I’m normal…) But here’s my recipe for peach muffins…just in case you have your own peachy dream!

just look at those perfect peaches!


Peach Muffins - Printer Friendly
Ingredients:
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg, separated
2 Tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 peach, diced

yumm!!


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F
2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder
3. In a separate bowl beat egg white until fluffy
4. In another bowl mix butter, egg yolk, and brown sugar.
5. Mix flour mixture into butter mixture. Fold in egg whites
6. Fold in peach and pour into prepared muffin tins
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean

muffins! :)



some flower shaped ones
just look at that peach fuzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)