OTHER PAGES

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cranberry Bars

Did you know Costco has been rated the top retailer place to buy everything? I can see why. I like Costco. They have good samples. Plus, I can get a ton of my baking stuff for a really good deal. Like dried cranberries. At the grocery store it’s like 5 dollars for a tiny bag. I can get a humungo bag from Costco for about 6 dollars. That’s only a dollar more! And for a big that’s like 10 times as big. No wonder everyone likes Costco! Oh but back to wait I made. So I made cranberry bars. Yup. Cranberry bars. Enjoy!

Oh, don't forget to vote!! Sweet and spicy chicken, anyone?!? (*wink wink!*)

Cranberry bars - Printer Friendly Version
2 tablespoons coffee
½ cup milk powder
1/3 cup oil
½ cup sugar
1 cup flour
¾ cup dried cranberries

1. Combine coffee, milk powder, oil, and sugar
2. Beat in flour
3. Add in cranberries
4. Press into a greased 8x8 pan
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until browned

2 comments:

  1. they look amazing! I saw them on taste spotting and had to get the recipe. I'm curious, are they chewy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! umm..they are sorta like a granola bar, but without the oatmeal. My mom likes them, and she said they are like a cross between a cracker/granola bar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)