OTHER PAGES

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baked Puffed Corn Cereal




You know how puffing your own popcorn is considered sooo easy…well, I kinda burn mine. I know, that’s pretty bad, but I found an alternative. I take puffed corn and I toast it for a little while. It makes it taste like popcorn, but it doesn’t burn super easily..at least I haven’t yet… I put it with a little salt, and although it doesn’t stick, some of it does somehow and it tastes perfectly like popcorn! It's also a great snack when doing geometry homework.

Ingredients:
2 cups Puffed Corn Cereal
1 tsp. Salt
Pepper (optional)
Spread the cereal on a pan. Toast for 5 minutes @300˚F or until crispy. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cereal. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)