OTHER PAGES

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Healthy Cinnamon Rolls

This morning I had this huuugggee craving for cinnamon rolls (wait, can you say you have a huge craving?), but I wanted to make a slightly healthy version, oh and I didn't want to wait for the dough to rise..that would've taken forever. So what did I do? I looked up healthy cinnamon rolls on google! And what came up? A healthy cinnamon roll recipe, of course.


 Do you see those white little sprinkles on top? It's pearl sugar! On my trip to London we stopped at a Swedish store and of course, I had to try some of their desserts. (Weird, yea? Swedish food in London.) Anyways, I bought pearl sugar there...

 with some icing...




Lighter Everyday Cinnamon Rolls from here

2 comments:

  1. Yum! These look really good, I'm all for yummy things that are good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)