Yum. That's all I have to say. There are no other words to describe these moist, chewy, and soft peanut butter blondies with white chocolate chips. Surprisingly, these bars aren't too sweet like I initially predicted. Considering there's a pound of brown sugar (yes, you read correctly, one entire pound of brown sugar), I was pleasantly surprised.
Side note: Be careful not to overbake!
Adapted from Bakerella
2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 lb. light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
11.5 ounce package white chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter (I used smooth and creamy)
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir brown sugar into softened (not melted) butter in another large bowl until butter disappears.
3. Add eggs one at a time to butter mixture and stir well after each egg. Stir in peanut butter.
4. Add vanilla and chocolate chips. Mix well.
5. Add dry flour mixture and stir until well combined.
6. Coat a 13 x9 pan with non-stick spray and spread batter evenly into dish.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.