OTHER PAGES

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blurb about my trip

Okay, so I know it doesn't seem like it, but I actually went on a trip. Yes, I went on a trip and still posted. That's just how dedicated I am. Haha, I'm just kidding. But no really, I went on a trip to the east coast. Actually more like 2 states on the east coast: New Jersey and New York. Oh wait, and Pennsylvania. So 3 states, but  I'm not sure I can count New York though, it was only for like 22 hours!!

Oh, and as you may know, or not know, I have a younger brother. And, since I'm going to be away from my computer for a little while (japan!!!), I told him he could write a couple reviews and stuff. Don't worry, he actually wanted to...I'm not sure why though.... So yea, basically there will be reviews and recipes, and some will be written by him and some by me. Okay? Well, I'm off to pack for Japan. I hope I don't forget anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)