OTHER PAGES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gross Experimental Lemon Chocolate Cookies...


Today was a Saturday, and I really did not feel like doin my homework, so I decided to experiment with some lemon flavored Guittard chocolate I found. I thought I could use a chocolate chocolate cookie recipe as the base of the cookie. I found a recipe, but when I found a recipe and began making the cookies, I didn’t even look at it! I just made it up, and so the end results wasn’t that good. ☹ It tasted lemony and cookie-like but I think I’m gonna have to experiment a little more…

Experimental Lemon Chocolate Cookies (were kinda gross…☹)
Ingredients
½ cup melted chocolate (I used lemon guittard)
1 cup flour
½ stick butter
pinch of salt
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp. lemon extract

1. combine butter and sugar, add to melted chocolate
2. mix in egg and lemon extract
3. combine flour and salt
4. bake for 10 minutes at 350˚F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)