OTHER PAGES

Friday, July 15, 2011

HARRY POTTER IS AMAZING...and Cheddar Scallion Scones

OMG HARRY POTTER WAS AMAZING!!! I know the time difference and all means I've seen the movie a few hours after those east-and-west-coast-harry-potter-premier-attenders-diehards, but I just gotta say it was soooooo good! This was actually my first ever movie premier and it was AWESOME!! Well, not standing in line from 10 in the morning, but good thing my friends came to take my place :) I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone else, so go watch it before I do! Just kidding, I'd never intentionally spoil the last and greatest movie of all times!

What are those funny looking hunks of browned dough? Well, they are, as you can tell from the title of this post, Cheddar Scallion Scones, which btw are delish are perfect at 3 in the morning if you were wondering....The recipe comes from Flour, and like most of her other recipes is filled with butter, sugar, cream, and most of all...deliciousness! The cornmeal added an interesting texture, which I didn't love, but didn't hate, kinda mealy, but added to the overall flavor. I think next time I would add more cheese because you can never have too much!!! :P


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these sound amazing and Harry Potter was sooo good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm for Harry Potter made me smile! I went to watch it a day after the premier, and I have to agree - it was amazing! The scones look amazing as well, and especially appealing because of the cheese/scallion combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)