OTHER PAGES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maple mousse and an edible container (not pictured) for Daring Bakers

The April 2011 Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Evelyne of the blog Cheap Ethnic Eatz. Evelyne chose to challenge everyone to make a maple mousse in an edible container. Prizes are being awarded to the most creative edible container and filling, so vote on your favorite from April 27th to May 27th at The Daring Kitchen!



So, I know the bowl in the picture doesn't look edible (it's not), but what's simpler than eating it with a spoon, or even your fingers. :) Actually, I forgot to take a picture, and the above picture is just some of the leftover maple mousse in a bowl. I used an animal crust as my edible container, and filled it with the maple mousse. It was yummy! You should really check out some of the other bloggers (most of which were a TON more creative than me-maple bacon donuts?! Yes please!).

Recipes can be found on Evelyne's site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)