OTHER PAGES

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi everyone from japan :)

Okay so i know I'm still posting stuff (well my brother is at least) but I felt I should just say that: I'm totally loving japan!! I've gone to Japan before, but you know, you can never have too much really good food! Thank you to everyone who has been commenting and reading my blog. Right now I'm using my iPad at my host family's house (I'll explain later), so I can't comment or respond to any of the comments, yet. Once I get home I will!!! Okay so until then, well, um enjoy your summer!

Ps I'm not sure if it's just the iPad but does the template look off? Like the background was gone when I last checked! Don't mind the weird looking template and background if it does look weird. I'll change it when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you :)